Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mother's Day Custom Order.

This is card I made for a customer. It was her daughter's first mother's day. The card was from her grandaugther to to daughter. She wanted a pink card with different shades of butterflies, as they link butterflies to her grandaughter. How I Made This Card- 425Gsm A4 White Card Scored And Folded Into A5 Card. Then Put Put Pink Paper Around The Card. Placed The Light And Dark Pink Butterlies In A Sort-Of Semi Circle. Printed 'Happy Mummy's Day' On To White Paper And Then Backed On Silver Card. Inside- I Put Pink Butterfly And Flower Paper, And Printed 'Love. You Always Mummy,Love Williow-Jae' Onto White Paper And Backed On To Silver Paper. - This Card Was £3.00 Collected. She Loved The Price And Card. And Said She Will Be Ordering From Me Again And It Was Everything That She Wanted. I'm Very Happy With This Order. I Love It. Wht Do U Think, Love Hearing Feedback,Keep Me Going. Ami-May <3 Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards