Saturday 20 October 2012

Morning.. nice fogging sunday.

Hi, I have two cards to show you today.

1st one is Fairytale World. I have made this card using the lastest freebie digi stamp from Saturated Canary. I have coloured her in using promarkers. ( I LOVE my promarkers). Size Is 6 x 6 inch.Colour theme is pinks and browns. I have used fabric flowers around the left top corner and a bow. Ruffled pink ribbon at the bottom. Embossed Butterflies. Lots of gems. Sentiment 'Happy Birthday'. Layered and mattered. Faux stitching.

2nd card is SnowSking. Lovely Cute Snowman Sking. Size Is 6 x 6. colour theme Is red, green and Kraftstax card. The top corners Are stamped with snowflakes swirls. sentiment 'Merry Christmas'. The die cut is star circle Spellbinder Nesblilties. Faux stitching. Layered and mattered.

Your in for a surprise as i will be blogging two more cards tomorrow. As i've been busy. I made 6 cards tonight/today.

Have a fantastic day and happy blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards