Wednesday 14 November 2012


Hello, Today I have a pack of 5  5 x 5 card pack, another calendar and a 6 x 6 card to show you, 

First is the Birthday card pack,

  This is the lid of the box
 The Pack Of 5 Cards ( 5 x 5 ) 
This is the pack of cards in the box without the lid.

This pack 5  5 x 5 cards, The background is embossed with wings, the image is colored in using pro markers  and i have stamped a sentiment ' just for you' on. and i have added 2 pink gems. 
The box is handmade by me. 

A calendar that i have made for my other half 

This is a 8 x 8 inch calendar, I have layered in with black,silver and green card and paper, then i have cut out two hexagons and embossed them with starry night (silver) and backed them on black,green and silver card/paper,and 3D dots (green) and cut out a circle embossed it with stripes and backed it onto silver and green card/paper. I have die cut his name 'Jake' and stuck them on, Then I have added the calendar and backed it on black and green card and finally attached a ribbon so it can hang up. 

Man United Card. 

I was asked to do this by a customers,  For her boyfriend, He likes man united and his Favorite colors are red and white.  This is a 6 x 6 inch card, I Have added red and white stripes paper, Then added a white rectangle embossed with starry night, then layered onto red card, and then added a red square embossed with 3D dots, and layered onto white card, and added borer around it. I Then added the logo with foam pads, The sentiments is printed of the computer then layered on to red card, finally i added 3 gems on two corners.  


Thank you for looking, sorry its a long post. More to come to soon..

Much Love,

Ami-May
Little May's Cards
xXx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ami-May these are all gorgeous! My favourite is the calendar. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. Love the clean lines and embossing onto the white cards, they make a beautiful set.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations I do love the embossing on the cards. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely set of cards my lovelie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant cards and calendars x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of cards x

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards