Thursday 8 November 2012

Super Mum Calendar 2013.



Hi, Here a 8 x 8 Handmade calendar, I have made today, it is made using extra thick black card, mounted and layered with White and Pink card. Then I have attached a large doily, then I have picked three Pink Patterned Papers out of my stash, I have draw stitch marks on all the papers, used a corner punch to round the edges, and Backed all three papers on black card, and stuck them on, Then I printed a quote on to card and layered it on Pink card. I have used a Digital Stamp 'Super Mum' from Kenny K and Coloured her in using Promarkers, I have used a stick on lace, and the Butterfly's have been punched out using a Butterfly punch from Tonic Studio, and stuck a mini calendar on the bottom right. I have punched two holes at the top using a eyelet tool and put gold eyelets in and tidied ribbon through them, so it can hang up.

If you like this please comment below. 

Much Love, 

Ami-May (Little May's Cards) 

xXx



11 comments:

  1. Great calendar, love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous calendar it is so different, love the layout and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty Ami, and I bet it looks even nicer in 'real-life'. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic calender I love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Calendar love the image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty calendar
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous calendar. Love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it , what a cool image too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project!! Love the detail & design...great colours & cute image... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely gift idea, great design
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards