Wednesday 17 April 2013

A BIG THANK YOU!!





I have been give the honor of being Awarded the Liebster Award by the wonderful Alex at pretty paper and inky fingers, I want to thank you so much for nominating. If you would like to know more about the Liebster award and who i have nominated see below:  







About the Award

This Award was designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage visitors to their blog.



Rules for AcceptanceThank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers.Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this Awesome Award..Pay it ForwardHere are some blogs that have caught my eye and that I think deserves this award:








Well done ladies 

Xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lovelie, thank you so much I have only just seen this award. Thank you for thinking of me xx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards