Tuesday 30 April 2013

Using Brads Over At Creative Moments Challenge..

Hello there is a challenge Over at Creative Moments,
 and the theme this fortnight is Use Brads. 

 We are being sponsored by Stamp n Doodle 

And the image i have used is Polite Paulie


This my inspiration for the challenge.


Close up of the lovely image.


Ingredidents:

6 x 6 card base. 
Stamp ' n ' doddle image
Promarkers:
Skin:Coral , sun-kissed pink, blush. 
Hair: Chesnut
Jeans: Denim Blue
Green: Bright green
Orange: Bright Orange

Paper is out of my stash 
Orange twine - The ribbon girl
Cardstock - Craft obsessions
Wood ware Large and Regular Star Punch.
Polka dot ribbon - Out of stash, 


Thank you for looking at my post and I hope you got some inspirations from my post. :) 
Don't forgot to have a look at the other Design teams inspiration at Creative Moments Blog 


Hugs 

Ami-May 

Xx



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for a teenager. Love the zingy colours and the image is fab.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami he is so cute, just love him. Thanks hun for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards