Sunday 12 May 2013

Something sassy.. Redonkadoodles


Hello i wanted to show you a card i de using a lovely redonkadoodles digital image called sassy sweet tooth.. It was my partner's birthday at the end of April.. The big 26. And I made this card for him..

Ingredients :

8x8 cardbase
Papermainia paper - the clock paper
Spotty green papers from my stash
Green bazill cardstock from craft obessions
Green twine from the ribbon girl
Button from stash
Woodware stars punches
Sentiments was computer generated.
Sassy sweet tooth digital stamp from redonkadoodles.

Promarkers used:

Skin: Coral,Sunkissed pink,Blush
Cheeks: Baby pink
Hair: Cocca,Walnut,Umber.
Top: Cool grey 1 & 2
Skirt: Bright green.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card.. I love using redonkadoodles images - one of my favourite artist.

Have a lovely monday.. And hopes theres plently of lovely sunshine.
Best wishes
Ami - May
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards