Wednesday 5 June 2013

Blogging everday in june: Day 5

Blogging every day in june.. with karoove.

Day 5: What’s your favourite quote and why you love it OR Craft something that has the colour green in it?











I love these quotes because they are so true and i live by them. Also with suffering with BPD i get judged a lot. But i am wise enough to rise about the stupid comments. I am open about my illness. My mum always said those that matter,won't mind, and those who do, Don't matter. 


Sorry no card today as i'm poorly.. slipped a nerve in my back.

OUCH!!

P.s I Spent a small fortune on new craft stuff  today.. Oooops..
Will Show you all when i have them in my hands lol. 

Best wishes 

Ami-May 

XxX

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Hope you feelbetter soon soundas painful
    I know what it's like to feel judged so understand what you mean but at the end of the day no one is perfect we all make mistakes it's how we deal with them that matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh hope you feel better soon but I am sure craft shopping helped ease any pains lol. I sooo love craft shopping. Love the quotes and so very true

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards