Tuesday 9 July 2013

SUMMER BRIGHTS - Challenge Blog

Hellooo, Today is all about SUMMER BRIGHTS... At Scrapper's delights...

Todays challenge is a photo inspiration...

Below is the photo inspiration we and you will follow.. So fun.. It's a brilliant one for the beautiful weather we are having... Lovely Jubbly.

Below is my project using the inspiration provided below.

I used the colour's in the photo.. And used scrapper's delights image called Baby Boo - Bumble Bee.. I coloured him in using promarkers in all the colours in the photo.. And i chose my papers to match.. I used harold abc alphabet stamps to stamp my sentiment 'oh sunshine'.

Please Buzzzzz over to scrapper's Delights to see more inspiration from all the lovely design team
And of course JOIN IN the challenge..

Can't wait to see all your entries!

Janice over at scrapper's delights also has a special coupon for you to use... For the WHOLE of july.

Ami-May

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards