Wednesday 20 March 2013

Creative Moments Design Team Project.


Hi its creative moments challenge again. The theme this time is animals.

Here is my DT project.



I used ‘Buttons’ from A Day for daises.
I have used a 6 x 6 card blank. I printed her out onto Neenah card stock and coloured her in using promarker’s.. I Backed her onto purple cardstock, I Added patterned paper from first edition paper pack then added lace which I then threaded purple paper through, Then I added the sentiment ‘ just for you’ which is computer generated and added one gem at either side, and finally I have added faux stitching using a Promarkers to match the image..

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and project.

Best Wishes
Ami-May
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards