Sunday 17 March 2013

Hi... me again..

Hello.. I am suppose to be in bed asleep.. but i thought before i can go to the land of noddy. I would quickly show you another card I've made today.
I decided to go with the toporange and yellow color theme today..  I coloured a wonderful tiddly ink digital stamp ( sorry can't remember name).  using my promarkers to match with with the papers i have chosen.
The papers were out of of my stash. Orange polka dot & yellow/orange paper.
The sentiment was computed generated using the sentiments that came with the digital stamp.  I printed. Then trimmed to desired shape. And sizw.
i have used some glitter lace type ribbon from fantastic ribbons.
Corner dies cut out with yellow /orange paper turn embossed to.
Die out border in white.I dountt remember the name of dies.
2 resin flat back flowers. Added in orange and yellow. Plus two gems attached to the top left.
digital image and sentiment backed onto yellow/orange paper
Finally now i have hand drawn faux stitch around digital stamp and sentiment.
Now i best get some sleep... The then i can do some crafting for scrapper's delight and creative moment. Both ready for Wednesday 20th March.
Thank you for viewing.
This card and other cards are  available to buy from my Facebook page. Www.Facebook.com/littlemayscards. Xx x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards