Thursday 14 March 2013

Naughty blogger!!

Hi , we have weird weather where i live at the minute.. We have sunshine but its very cold. So im all wrapped up with my dressing gown on and heating on.. I shall be staying in today..
My goal for this year was to blog a new card every day or week.. So i will start now..
I have made the three cards below for my customers ... They are 6 x 6 inches cards.. The colour theme was pinks.. (not keen on pink) lol. I have used my new cricut to cut out the big butterflys and the wording.. I then hand punched all the butterflies.. And added pink satin ribbon to it aswell as a bow. I love this design.. Its simple but very effective.
And i was so excited this morning when my five first edition 8 x 8 packs came.. I got them from the glitterpot.. They had them on offer for 5 packs for £20.00.
Now to get crafting..
See you tomorrow
Ami-May x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Ami-May
    and just had to get me some of those paper stacks too....thanks for the recommendation....now I am going to be waiting on the postman lol

    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. There brill. The Family tiea doesnt look good on the cover.. but fabulous paper indivual. I have blogged a new baby card using a paper out first edition - up up away paper pack. Can't wait to see your creation. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine arrived yesterday Woo Hoo!
    I already had the spring one in 12X12 but love that one soooo much!
    can not wait to play with them too
    Thanks again for blogging about that super deal
    Love Janice X

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards