Sunday 17 March 2013

New baby card - Bambino

Hi im back with a new baby boy card..This is 6 x 6 Inches.. I Have used Bambino from Sugar nellie coloured using promarkers. Colour theme.. blues. and I have used first edition - up up away paper pack.  Every item is inked with distress ink (tim holtz) Antique linen. Ive die cut the stars then embossed with swiss dots. Added 3 buttons out of my stash. Added a white ribbon and a bow.. The sentiment was computer generated.. i added two gems to both ends.
I Hope you like it.. I will be back on wednesday to show you my d.t creation for scrapper's delight x

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Ur colouring is amazing. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! So cute, what an adorable image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes hun love this one and your right the paper goes beautifully!
    Love Janice XX

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards