Sunday 2 June 2013

Blogging Every Day In June: Day 2.




Blogging everyday In June

With Karoove

Day 2: Tell us all about your favourite craft gadget and why it’s just the bees knees OR Craft something that has a summer theme


My Favourite Craft Gadget.. Hmmm I like everything.. If i HAD to pick..
It has to be MY BIG SHOT.

I had a cuttlebug but the handle kept snapping of so in not so many words it was annoying me.
So i thought ahh im getting a big shot. wanted one from before my cuttlebug but when i went to hobby crafts, they didnt have any in, and i wanted a die cutting machine like there and then. I'm very impatience.

And I always have a summer theme card i made
for my friends birthday..
In Orange and PINK.


I used FANCY from SC. 
Coloured her in using promarkers. 
Added lots of stardust stickles. 
Flower goodie from WOC
Beautiful DP. 
Fantatic Ribbon
Charms
Cream Pearls
Computer Generated Sentiment

Hope you enjoyed my post today  

Best Wishes
                                                     photo amiisiggy.png

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and the beautiful colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card for a hot summer day. Winnie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh loving the colours, so summery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ami-May, love the SC image and the design's fab too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, bright, summery card....love it!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Great colour choice!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image and love the embellishments! Fab Card!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I love my cuttle bug but a lot of people say they love their big shots too my fav gadget though has to be my computer it has all my crafty stuff on it and I would be lost with out it great card love the colours
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Amii. I love you colour combo and the colouring is superb.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card, great colours hugs txx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards